Patrons can enjoy a lavish two- or three-course meal paired with a glass of Prosecco; available at a choice of two locations
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: international
- What’s included: starter and main with optional dessert and a glass of Prosecco per person
Valid Monday - Sunday
- Dinner served 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Prosecco can be exchanged for a soft drink
- Starters available include: French onion soup | mushrooms on toast | camembert baked with caramelised onions and toasted baguette | prawn and avocado cocktail | chicken liver pâté | baby squid with garlic, chilli, spring onion and a tomato sauce | smoked salmon platter with baby gherkins and brown bread
- Mains available include: shepherd’s pie | beef stroganoff served with rice | Richoux burger with mature cheddar, served with French fries or a mixed salad | fish pie with smoked haddock, salmon and prawns | teriyaki salmon with stir-fried vegetables and rice | colonial chicken curry with basmati rice, poppadoms and mango chutney | grilled chicken breast with wild mushrooms in a thyme and cream sauce with a choice of side order
- Desserts available include: chocolate and vanilla ice cream with a rich chocolate sauce and whipped cream | strawberry and vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries and whipped cream | fresh fruit salad | hot chocolate fudge cake | baked apple pie or strudel
£7 surcharge for a steak, payable directly to the merchant.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 020 7493 2204 (Picadilly) or 02392 370992 (Port Solent); provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Prosecco can be exchanged for a soft drink. Valid for a starter up to the value of £11.95, a main up to £17.50, dessert up to £7.50 and Prosecco up to £5.95 per person. £7 surcharge for a steak, payable directly to the merchant. Valid Mon-Sun 5pm-10pm. Valid for option purchased only.
The team at Richoux welcome the aficionados of fine dining at multiple locations across London and beyond. They serve up an eclectic menu of international cuisine, made lavish with seafood, steaks and vegetarian options. A separate afternoon tea menu is also available, just as breakfast options and kids meals. The dining halls bearing the Richoux stamp of approval blend timeless style with modern facilities, featuring vintage-inspired furniture and outdoor seating.