All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 1 June 2018
· 30 May 2018
· 22 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £18 for a main course and drink for two (up to 44% off)
- £34 for a main course and drink for four (up to 47% off)
Main courses available include: hanging noodles with Korean beef, stir-fried vegetables and a spicy dipping sauce | penne with five cheeses and chicken | masala fish platter | quarter-metre pizza with pepperoni, ham, chorizo and pancetta | half jerk chicken with fried plantain crisps, pineapple salsa, homemade jerk glaze and steak fries or vegetable pilaf rice
Cocktails available include:
- Tall, dark and ginger: dark rum | fresh ginger | lime | soda
- Ladyboy Martini: lemongrass-infused vodka | passionfruit | lychee | lime | green chilli | black pepper
- Patiala peg: blended whiskey | guava juice | fresh ginger | lime | Indian aroma
- RIP Fidel: pineapple-infused dark rum | orgeat | candied mango | Angostura
- Jam Rock
- Cranberry and Cinnamon Collins
Butterscotch Espresso Martini
- La Paloma: tequila reposado | fresh grapefruit | agave | lime | peach bitters | seasalt | soda
Other drinks available include: glass of red, white, rosé or sparkling wine | Pepsi | ginger beer | mango and fennel lassi | Corona or Tsing Tao bottled beer
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on +441162621777, provide Groupon codes. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Fri midday-9pm, Sat midday-5pm and 7pm-10pm, Sun 11.30am-9.30pm. Valid for any main up to the value of £8.99 and any drink up to £7 per person. £1 surcharge per person for Roman holiday cocktail, £1.50 surcharge per person for walking dead cocktail. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Jan 2018.
About Rickshaw Rick's
Located in the heart of Leicester, Rickshaw Ricks serves up "global cuisine with a street food take'' - taking influences from around the world, including Asia, North and South America, and Europe. Customers can enjoy a quick tea or coffee, a light bite or a full meal. Dining can be complemented with a number of desserts and sundaes, as well as an array of cocktails and wines.