Indulge in a massage, Elemis facial at this spa on the banks of the Thames; includes bubbly and spa access
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- £79 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for one (up to 45% off)
£157 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for two (up to 45% off)
- Spa facilities include: steam room | sauna | Jacuzzi | resistance pool | gym | relaxation room
- Choice of one 45-minute treatment includes: Swedish, aromatherapy or hot stone massage | Elemis facial | manicure | pedicure
- Champagne afternoon tea will be served at the Banyan on the Thames restaurant
- Before or after treatments guests have the option to eat at the Banyan on the Thames restaurant, where they have the option of also eating outside directly next to the river Thames.
About Rafayel Hotel
Located within the five star Rafayel on the Left Bank Hotel, on the banks of the river Thames, the River Wellbeing Spa aims to incorporate a range of traditional and modern techniques and grooming services. The venue boasts a state-of-the-art gym, as well as heat and steam therapies and a relaxation room. Facials and various massages entice clients alongside the likes of waxing options, manicures, body treatments and more.