Indulge in a massage, Elemis facial at this spa on the banks of the Thames; includes bubbly and spa access
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £79 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for one (up to 45% off)
£157 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for two (up to 45% off)
- Spa facilities include: steam room | sauna | Jacuzzi | resistance pool | gym | relaxation room
- Choice of one 45-minute treatment includes: Swedish, aromatherapy or hot stone massage | Elemis facial | manicure | pedicure
- Champagne afternoon tea will be served at the Banyan on the Thames restaurant
- Before or after treatments guests have the option to eat at the Banyan on the Thames restaurant, where they have the option of also eating outside directly next to the river Thames.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on 02078013642; customers will need to quote Groupon security code. 48-hour cancellation policy. Customers cancelling after this time will be unable to rebook/use their voucher again. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Voucher valid for purchased option only. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to appointment time. Any medical conditions or allergies must be notified to the spa prior to check-in date. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Customers arriving late for their appointment times will receive reduced treatments. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to merchant. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge. If in the unlikely event that your stay in the spa is affected by mechanical failure or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including the hydro-therapy pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room or any gym equipment being out of action then you will be compensated with a complimentary visit to use spa facilities at another date of your choosing in the future. Valid Mon-Wed midday-8.30pm, Thur-Sun 10am-6.30pm. Booking times for spa treatments: 10am-5.30pm. Afternoon tea serving times: 2pm-5pm. Not valid on bank holidays and February 14th.
About Rafayel Hotel
Located within the five star Rafayel on the Left Bank Hotel, on the banks of the river Thames, the River Wellbeing Spa aims to incorporate a range of traditional and modern techniques and grooming services. The venue boasts a state-of-the-art gym, as well as heat and steam therapies and a relaxation room. Facials and various massages entice clients alongside the likes of waxing options, manicures, body treatments and more.