- £79 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for one (up to 45% off)
£157 for spa afternoon tea with treatment and bubbly for two (up to 45% off)
- Spa facilities include: steam room | sauna | Jacuzzi | resistance pool | gym | relaxation room
- Choice of one 45-minute treatment includes: Swedish, aromatherapy or hot stone massage | Elemis facial | manicure | pedicure
- Champagne afternoon tea will be served at the Banyan on the Thames restaurant
- Guests can also enjoy 50% off a two-course meal from the a la carte menu in the Banyan on the Thames restaurant
Located within the five star Rafayel on the Left Bank Hotel, on the banks of the river Thames, the River Wellbeing Spa aims to incorporate a range of traditional and modern techniques and grooming services. The venue boasts a state-of-the-art gym, as well as heat and steam therapies and a relaxation room. Facials and various massages entice clients alongside the likes of waxing options, manicures, body treatments and more.