Pairs can sip a Bellini cocktail or a glass of wine before sitting down to a six-course tasting menu at this Chelmsford pub
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £49.95 for a six-course tasting menu with a welcome Bellini cocktail or a glass of wine for two (50% off)
- £98.95 for a six-course tasting menu with a welcome Bellini cocktail or a glass of wine for four (50% off)
The menu includes:
- Amuse bouche
- Honey-glazed goats’ cheese rested on a mixed baby leaf salad, finished with a balsamic dressing
- Refreshing sorbet
- Choice of main course: slow-roasted pork belly with wholegrain mustard mash potato, savoy cabbage and a rich pancetta and baby onion jus | pan-fried fillet of sea bass served with herb-crushed new potatoes, spring onions, mangetout and a prawn cream sauce | vegan stuffed roasted pepper with Mediterranean vegetables, olives and spinach, served with Tuscan potatoes and finished with a rich tomato sauce
- Chef’s handcrafted assiette of mini desserts
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on 01245266881, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour advance notice required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Limit 1 voucher per table. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Excludes bank holidays. Valid Mon-Fri. Lunch is served midday-3pm; dinner is served 6pm-9pm. Eat-in only. Menu is subject to change. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 30 Jan 2019.
About The Riverside Inn
The Riverside Inn is situated within a refurbished 17th-century mill in the heart of Chelmsford. The six guest rooms all feature flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and classic decor. The chefs cook up roast lamb, fish and chips and other British favourites, as well as pasta dishes and salads. The dining hall sports contemporary chandeliers and dark wooden beams, while the courtyard garden offers outdoor seating.