Visit this four-star 16th-century manor to enjoy a two-course Sunday lunch featuring such dishes like roast beef, pork belly, or salmon
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Sunday roast
- What’s included: one- or two-course Sunday lunch for two or four
- Choice of starter may include: chef’s homemade soup of the day | pâté served with toast | fan of melon and fruit compote
- Choice of main may include: roast beef with Yorkshire pudding | twice-baked pork belly in pastry | poached salmon with Hollandaise sauce | vegetarian lasagne
- All served with a selection of seasonal fresh vegetables and potatoes
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booked. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Valid for a set menu. Valid on Sunday only. For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact the merchant directly prior to purchase. For under 10s, Sunday Roasts are half price, payable directly to the merchant. Valid for option purchased only.
About Rookery Manor
Nestled in the tranquil surroundings of the Somerset countryside, the four-star 16th-century Rookery Manor combines modern design with historical splendour, all within sweeping landscaped grounds. In the restaurant, fresh and seasonal fare is served throughout the day, from hearty breakfasts to refined afternoon teas, evening tasting menus and everything in-between. Other facilities on offer include en suite guest bedrooms, a spa, fitness suite, conference facilities and special events hosting.