What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £11 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish for one (up to 30% off)
- £13 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish and glass of wine for one (up to 34% off)
- £21.50 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish for two (up to 32% off)
- £25 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish and glass of wine for two (up to 36% off)
- £42 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish for four (up to 33% off)
- £49 for a two-course rotisserie meal with a side dish and glass of wine for four (up to 38% off)
Starters include: mixed olives | hummus with bread | tomato, lentil and spinach | chicken noodle soup | bread and butter | mixed salad | Greek salad | chevre chaud salad
Mains include: quarter chicken | quarter chicken breast | 8oz breaded chicken escalope | chicken Kiev | vegetarian couscous
Sides include: French beans | wild rice | gratin dauphinois | ratatouille | baked potatoes | carrot and parsnip puree | onion rings | mashed potatoes | coleslaw salad | corn on the cob | French fries | epinards au beurre
See the merchant’s website for the full menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on 02075840600, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 90 days. Excludes bank holidays, Valentine's Day, Father's Day and Mother's Day. Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. £5 surcharge for BYOB per bottle. Halal options available. Valid Mon-Sun midday-10.30pm, last order 9.30pm. Valid for a starter up to £5.75 and main up to £9.95. Wine up to £3.95. £1.50 surcharge for lamb steak and half chicken. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 28 Jan 2017.
About Rotisserie Bute Street
Located in the heart of South Kensington, Rotisserie Bute Street serves up a spread of French and North African meals just a stone's throw away from the Royal Albert Hall. The eatery specialises in roast chicken, couscous dishes and salads, all accompanied by a wide range of drinks. The dining hall on Bute Street features exposed brickwork, industrial accents and wooden furniture.