Groupon has partnered with William Hanson, the UK’s leading etiquette expert, to hold a royal-themed afternoon tea masterclass
What You'll Get
About this deal
Research by Groupon has revealed that almost three-quarters of Brits think we have become sloppy with our manners. But despite our below-par behaviour, half of Brits aspire to have manners like the monarchy.
As afternoon tea is one of the most quintessentially British customs and one that requires impeccable table manners, Groupon has partnered with the UK’s leading etiquette expert William Hanson to hold an afternoon ‘Royal-tea’ masterclass. Taking inspiration from the throne, four lucky competition winners and their friends will get the chance to brush up on their dining decorum and afternoon tea like the Queen.
The experience will be held at one of London’s finest afternoon tea establishments, The Montcalm Marble Arch Hotel on Sunday 24 November at 2 p.m.
To be in with a chance of sinking your teeth into the finest finger sandwiches in town, enter the competition above now.
- A glass of bubbly alongside a tiered cake stand full to the brim with mouth-watering finger sandwiches, homemade scones and cakes
What will the masterclass cover?
- This history of afternoon tea
- How to make the perfect cup of tea
- General afternoon tea etiquette
The Fine Print
• Entrants must be available on Sunday 24 November at 2pm
• The masterclass will last approximately 2 hours
• Full T’s and C’s can be found here