Families can escape the noise of the city and take a stroll around this serene wildlife reserve
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: the vouchers are valid from Monday to Sunday between 9.30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- What’s included: the family ticket includes entry to the reserve for two adults and up to four children and a self-lead activity for every person
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: child tickets valid for under 16s
- Facilities: baby changing area | shop | toilets | play area | picnic area | refreshments | educational facilities
- How to get there?: a car park is available for the visitors | Lochwinnoch railway station 400 metres away
- Find all the essential information here
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. A family ticket covers 2 adults and up to 4 children (under the age of 16). Valid Mon-Sun 9.30am-5pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About RSPB Lochwinnoch
One of Scotland's few wetland areas, RSPB Lochwinnoch is a serene retreat. Avian residents number whooper swans, great crested grebes, wigeons and an array of ducks, and can be spotted along two distinct wildlife trails, popular with outdoor enthusiasts. Facilities include an on-site shop and refreshments, a natural play area for children, a tower viewing area, and a classroom. Regular events number guided walks, nature talks and themed activities such as bird bingo, and children's parties.