Kids can celebrate a special occasion with a party for ten; includes two margherita pizzas, printable party invitations and grip socks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £119 for a party package with pizza and socks for ten kids (34% off)
£17.90 surcharge per each additional guest; up to 35 kids per party
The package includes:
- One-hour bouncing session for each guest
- Exclusive use of a party room for 45 minutes after the session
- Dedicated party host responsible for greeting guests on arrival, party room set-up and clean-up, and interacting with party guests
- Two 15” x 11” margherita pizzas cut into 30 slices, plus ten ice poles and free-flowing cordial juice
- Guests are welcome to bring their own themed paper goods or decorations, except for sparkler candles
- VIP pass for the birthday guest of honour
- Printable party invitations
- Happy birthday shoutout on the mic during the session
- Bluetooth speaker system in the party room
- Grip socks for every guest
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 10 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 07739 383 561, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. £17.90 surcharge per each additional guest. Venue can hold up to 35 kids per party. Must be 5 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Please allow an extra 30 minutes to get booked in, ready and watch safety briefing. Valid Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 6pm. Excludes bank holidays. Includes grip socks, but these are not obligatory. No refunds will be issued for not using grip socks.
About Ryze Glasgow
Located just a five-minute walk away from Kinning Park subway station, Ryze Glasgow is a trampoline park set within an 18th-century Grade B-listed building. Boasting nearly 19,000 square feet, the venue offers an array of modern facilities, including a trampoline field with angled wall trampolines and an Xtreme Dodgeball cage, as well as super tramps, an Airtrack and a large airbag. The on-site Café Unique serves up a selection of grilled sandwiches, cakes and hot drinks to those who need to restore their strength after a jumping session.