Clients can savour a choice of Nepalese momo dumplings followed by a main with boiled rice each and papadoms with three chutneys to share
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £24 for Nepalese starter and main with rice each and poppadoms with three chutneys to share for two (up to 35% off)
- £48 for Nepalese starter and main with rice each and poppadoms with three chutneys to share for four (up to 35% off)
£3 surcharge per person for king prawn dishes. £3 surcharge per person for Friday bookings. £2 corkage fee per bottle for BYOB.
- Starters: vegetable momo | chicken momo | lamb momo
- Mains with boiled rice: paneer tikka | tandoori chicken on the bone | lamb shaslik | lamb tikka lal-jabab | biryani special | gobi aloo | cauliflower bhaji
- Papadoms with three chutneys
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a momo dumpling starter up to the value of £4.55 and a main up to £11.95 per person and poppadoms for £0.95 with three chutneys up to £0.95 each to share for each pair. £3 surcharge per person for king prawn dishes. £3 surcharge per person for Friday bookings. £2 corkage fee per bottle for B.Y.O.B. Surcharges must be paid directly to the merchant. On weekdays valid 5pm-11pm. On Friday valid for bookings at 5pm or 5.30pm and must be finished by 7pm. Valid for option purchased only. May be repurchased every 60 days.
About Sarpn Group Restaurant
Sarpn Group Restaurant specialises in Indian and Nepalese cuisine, giving customers the chance to savour their many exotic tastes and flavours through a wide variety of dishes. Options include chicken, lamb, vegetable and prawn creations, as well as a choice of sides such as rice, naan and sauces. They strive to use fresh, locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible and customers can either dine-in or opt for takeaway.