In a Nutshell
Producing highly scented double white blooms, these plants feature evergreen foliage and can be ideal to enliven a patio or sheltered border
Today’s Groupon offers One or Two Scented Gardenia ‘Celestial Star’ Plants, sold by Van Meuwen.
- Commonly known as the Cape Jasmine
- Produces highly scented double white blooms
- Glossy green evergreen foliage makes this plant an all year round pleasure
- Ideal as a patio plant or plant in a sheltered garden border
- Will flower from July through until September
- Supplied as 9cm potted plant
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 120cm (47 inches)
- For best performance position in dappled shade
- How to grow:
- Plant Gardenia in sheltered borders or containers in any well-drained, rich fertile, neutral to acid soil
- Choose a sheltered position in dappled or semi-shade
- Water regularly until Gardenia plants are fully established
- Where possible, use rainwater as the lime contained in tap water will reduce the acidity of the soil over time
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping to most of the UK Mainland only. Shipping not available for Northern Ireland
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 18.08.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Van Meuwen. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com. Registered Address:
Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane
IP8 3BU Ipswich
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.