Jump on one of the available e-bikes and see London like never before; weave through the city’s historic streets with ease
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-hour guided London e-bike sightseeing tour
- Departure times: Friday 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time
- Departure location: ETT Industries Leroy House, Unit GB, 436 Essex Road, London N1 3GP
- Notable sights: Big Ben, The Barbican, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower of London, The Monument, St Paul’s Cathedral
- Includes: e-bike hire, helmet and high-visibility vest
- Weather-appropriate clothing is required
Need To Know
About ScooTours London
Started by local guides dedicated to making every trip to London memorable, ScooTours London is one of the first companies to utilise scooters, e-scooters and e-bikes during their excursions. Making gliding through the busy streets of the capital easier, the company is dedicated to creating green, unique experiences. Tours include various spots in London, including such famous sights as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and the Tower of London.