Duos or groups of four can enjoy sandwiches, scones and small cakes paired with a cup of tea, Americano or juice
What You'll Get
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: afternoon tea for two or four
- The menu includes:
- Sandwiches include: cheese | cream cheese and cucumber | tuna mayo | ham | turkey or chicken | hummus salad | egg mayo | sundried tomatoes and olive
- Savoury snacks and plain crisps with a choice of salad, beetroot, spinach, cucumber, tomato, pickle, mustard and mayo
- Plain or fruit scones with jam and cream
- Small cakes
- Tea, Americano or juice
- Please inform if sauces or salad items are to be added to the sandwiches, otherwise they will come plain
- Sandwiches are made with margarine unless requested otherwise
- A mix of brown and white bread is served
Soya or nut allergies cannot be accommodated
- £1.50 surcharge for gluten-free afternoon tea, please call the merchant to arrange *
*With regards to the gluten-free, Scrumptious Cafe cooks other non-gluten-free products on the premises as we only have 1 oven so other non-GF items are cooked in there. However we do use gluten-free produce, and fully clean the preparation area prior to the event, we only cook the GF products at that time using clean cooking trays, etc. And it is all stored separately. We do our utmost to make sure there is no cross-contamination. However, due to us not having a dedicated area and oven, we cannot guarantee this under new trading standard rules and regulations.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. £1.50 surcharge for a gluten-free option. Customers must bring the booking tool reservation confirmation to on the day. Table is allocated for 1.5hrs, after this time the table will be needed for the next group. Valid on option purchased only.
About Scrumptious Cafe
The team at Scrumptious Cafe offer a range of savoury and sweet light snacks, as well as cold and hot drinks. Afternoon tea is served to uphold the British tradition, and private parties are held on site to help foster the local community. Gluten-free options are also available.