A pair can spend a leisurely afternoon walking around the vineyard and woodland, then sit down to a lunch or afternoon tea and sample wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29 for a vineyard tour and wine tasting for two with lunch or afternoon tea (52% off)
- £49 for a deluxe vineyard tour and wine tasting for two with lunch or afternoon tea (39% off)
Vineyard tour includes:
- A guided tour of the vineyard and woodland
- A choice of the ploughman’s platter or afternoon tea, each served with a glass of wine
- A wine tasting of four different organic and biodynamic wines
Deluxe tour also includes a glass of sparkling wine at the meal as well as a bottle of white, red, or rosé to take home.
Dogs on leads welcome.
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Jul-31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Wed-Sun. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 22 Feb 2019.
About Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard
Since planting their first vines in 1979, the family-owned and operated Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard have prided themselves on producing international award winning English organic and biodynamic red, white, sparkling and rose wines across their 22-acre site. These have featured in the Times, BBC TV, etc. Biodynamic agriculture follows organic principles, shuns chemical inputs and incorporates lunar and cosmic rhythms into the timing of the applications. They produce in the range of 20,000 bottles annually.