Admire the spreading winery with a winter backdrop on an expert-guided tour, followed by a tasting and a ploughman’s lunch
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Hosted by one of the WSET accredited experts
- Guided tour of the key areas of the estate to see the vines and the winery
- Tutored tasting of four wines with a lesson on basics of wine tasting and introduction to the local wines
- Ploughman’s lunch
- 5% discount on any combination of three bottles purchased
- 10% discount on any combination of six bottles purchased
- Age restriction: Must be 18 or older with a valid ID
- When: Wednesday - Sunday at 10.30 a.m.; 1 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Length of tour: 90 minutes
Lunch Menu: fresh bread | cheeses | meats | pickled onions | chutney | fresh green salad
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Book online at https://www.englishorganicwine.co.uk/pages/book-a-tour; provide Groupon code. Customers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before the booked time. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Tours run Wed-Sun 10.30am; 1pm and 3.30pm. Excludes 23-26 Dec 2019 and 31 Dec 2019 - 2 Jan 2020. Valid for option purchased only.
About Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard
Since planting their first vines in 1979, the family-owned and operated Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard have prided themselves on producing international award-winning English organic and biodynamic red, white, sparkling and rose wines across their 22-acre site. These have featured in such publications as the Times and BBC TV. Biodynamic agriculture follows organic principles, shuns chemical inputs and incorporates lunar and cosmic rhythms into the timing of the applications. They produce in the range of 20,000 bottles annually.