In a Nutshell
Hardy in cultivation, this self-fertile plant grows red-tipped, heart-shaped foliage and produces clusters of small white flowers in summer
- Sweet egg-shaped fruit can be harvested in August and September for a tasty freshly-picked dessert
- Supplied as a pot-grown plant in a 9cm nursery pot
- For best garden performance, grow kiwi plants in a sunny position in any fertile, well-drained soil (a sheltered position is essential)
- Self-fertile, hardy in cultivation
- Climber plant with red-tipped heart-shaped foliage
- At maturity expect a height of 6m (20’) and spread of 4m (13’)
- Estimated time to cropping once planted: 2 years
- Estimated time to best yields: 5 years
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Primrose, checked on 11.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.