Patrons can enjoy traditional Korean flavours, sharing a starter before they move on to a comforting bowl of soup and a hearty main course
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Korean
- What’s included: starter to share between pairs and a soup, main course and drink each for two or four
- Starters available include: gesal jeon - pan-fried crab sticks in beaten egg | hobak jeon - pan-fired courgette dipped in egg | japchae - stir-fried vermicelli with tofu and vegetables | gun mandu - five fried dumplings with chicken, vegetables, duck, beef or prawn | ojingeo bokkeum - five pieces of stir-fried calamari and vegatables in a spicy sauce
- Soups available include: man du - chicken and vegetable dumpling soup | yukgaejang - spicy hot soup with strips of beef and vegetables | sigumchi - spinach and tofu in miso soup | miyuk - seaweed in a clear soup
- Mains available include: five pieces of lamb galbi - lamb rib marinated in a homemade sauce | two portions of dak bulgogi - thinly sliced chicken fillet marinated in a homemade sauce | two portions of beef jumuluk - beef tenderloin marinated in sesame oil and garlic | chicken bossam - steamed chicken served with vegatables and kimchi | suyuk muchin - steamed beef with spring onion in a vinaigrette chilli sauce
- Drinks available include: Coke | Diet Coke | Sprite | Fanta | still or sparkling water
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required at least 12 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Valid for starter up to the value of £7 to share between 2 people and soup up to the value of £5.90, main up to the value of £13 and drink up to the value of £1.50 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Seoul Garden
Located in the heart of Spitalfields, amid the hustle and bustle of Brick Lane, Seoul Garden serves up a range of Korean meals, all prepared according to traditional recipes. The chefs go beyond the textbook Korean flavours, inviting curious foodies to try regional dishes. The two-level restaurant features a contemporary dining hall upstairs and a more traditional, cosy area downstairs.