In a Nutshell
Featuring an intense aroma and juicy texture, this cured in natural dryers ham can be ideal for tacos, sandwiches and more
- Made from the rear end of white pigs
- Subjected to the action of salt
- Cured in natural dryers
- Elongated, serrano cut (V-shaped)
- Pink hoof
- Narrow reed
- Pink to purple-red colour
- Unctuous, ivory fat fraction
- Intense aroma
- Homogeneous, not very fibrous and juicy texture
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Best before - 6 months after opening
- Ready for direct consumption
- Weight: 6kg
Ingredients: ham, salt (reduced amount), sugar, preservatives (E-252 - 8% and E-250 - 4%) and antioxidant (E-301)
|Typical Value||per 100g|
|Energy||654 kcal/2695 kJ|
|Of which saturated||25g|
Note: it is a natural characteristic of this product for a small amount of mould to appear around the product cut edge. This should be removed by cutting through the exposed surface before serving.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.