In a Nutshell
These palms, suitable for indoor planting, are easy to take care of and can be an ideal choice for office-like work environments
- Height on delivery: 70-90cm
- Easy to care
- Suitable for indoor planting (a lighter spot is preferred)
- Set contents: one two-stemmed Dracaena Marginata, one two-stemmed Yucca Elephantipes and one Areca Lutescens
- Strong; can survive weeks without water or care
- Easy to grow, either in a sunny or half-shady spot
- To be watered sparingly
- Thin, red-margined leaves that emerge from the top of bare, woody stems
- Palm-like look
- Makes for an attractive, evergreen foliage plant
- Strong, green houseplant
- Originates from Central America
- Easy care; low maintenance
- Ideal for a well-lit room, conservatory or office
- Can be grown outside during summer
- Let the plants dry out before watering each time
- Has many names, such as Areca palm, Dypsis or Golden Palm
- Originates from the humid tropics of Madagascar
- Ideal for office-like environments
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.