Up to six diners can feast on a three-course meal with mains such as blackened Cajun salmon or grilled pork T-bone, served with a cocktail
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: South African
- What’s included: three-course meal and cocktail
- Valid 7 days a week
- Starters may include: pressed ham hock terrine | vegetable samosas | peri-peri chicken wings | wood-roasted vegetables | snoek paté | lamb samosas
- Mains may include: blackened Cajun salmon | vegetable potjie | whole baby chicken | grilled pork T-bone
- Mains may be upgraded for £7.5 to: rare breed grilled sirloin steak | harissa buffalo striploin
- Desserts may include: ice cream and sorbet selection | passion fruit cheesecake | dark chocolate tart | British cheese selection
- Cocktails may include: Cape Towner | Bellini | Secret Forest | Simba
- View the menu.
Need To Know
About Shaka Zulu
Shaka Zulu is located in the heart of the Camden Stables Market, with a large mezzanine decked out in wooden murals, giving a taste of African art. The restaurant educates London palates on the flavours of South Africa, from traditional braai food to potjies and native meats such as springbok and wildebeest. Blessed by the Zulu King HRH Goodwill Zwelithini when it opened its doors in 2010, the venue offers an atmospheric place with live music, African dancers and entertainment.