All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 16 April 2018
· Reviewed 14 April 2018
· Reviewed 10 April 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £24.50 for a three-course meal with a sparkling cocktail for one (up to 68% off)
- £48 for a three-course meal with a sparkling cocktail for two (up to 68% off)
- £94 for a three-course meal with a sparkling cocktail for four (up to 69% off)
£139 for a three-course meal with a sparkling cocktail for six (up to 70% off)
Includes club entry for dinners on Friday and Saturday
- Choice of starters may include: peri peri chicken wings with spicy tomato sauce | lamb samosas with peach chutney | smoked salmon coriander Hollandaise and pickled cucumber, chilli jelly | Cape Malay king prawn cocktail | vegetable samosas with smoked paprika mayonnaise
- Choice of mains may include: bbq ribs (half rack) with peri peri fries | tandoori roasted spatchcock chicken with Cape Malay yellow rice | 35-day, rare breed, sirloin steak with fat fries (£6 supplement) | slow cooked buffalo short rib with mashed potatoes (£5 supplement) | fillet of zebra sweeter than beef with a subtle game flavour with french fries (£7.50 supplement) | vegetable potjie, a traditional, spiced Aouth African dish with yellow rice
- Choice of desserts may include: dark chocolate tart, honeycomb crackling | vanilla panna cotta, blackberry compote | melktert, cinnamon chantilly | various ice creams
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2017. Limit 5 per up to 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 02033769911; quote Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for option purchased only. Max 14 people per table. Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. A discretionary 12.5% service charge based on original price will be added to final bill. Seasonal menu subject to change. Valid Mon-Fri midday-3pm and Sat-Sun midday-4pm for lunches; Mon-Thu 5pm-10pm, Fri 5pm-7.30pm and Sat 5pm-7pm for dinners. Fri and Sat evening late customers will be given a maximum of 15 minutes or risk losing their table. Valid for starters up on the fixed menu up to the value of £14, mains up to the value of £29.50 and desserts up to the value of £8.50. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Jul 2017.
About Shaka Zulu
Shaka Zulu is located in the heart of the Camden Stables Market with a large mezzanine decked out in wooden murals, giving a taste of African art. The restaurant educates London palates on the flavours of South Africa, from traditional braai food to potjies and native meats such as springbok and wildebeest. Blessed by the Zulu King HRH Goodwill Zwelithini when it opened its doors in 2010, the venue offers an atmospheric place with live music, African dancers and entertainment.