· Redeemed 9 hours ago
· Redeemed 11 hours ago
· Redeemed 17 hours ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £11 for a weekend buffet for two (54% off)
- £11 for a two-course weekday lunch for two (31% off)
Please note that each location may have different menu options.
- Available Monday - Friday, midday - 2.30 p.m.
- Starters may include: onion bhaji | vegetable samosa | chicken pakora | chicken 65
- Mains may include: chicken Kadai | butter chicken | lamb madras | dal tadka | mutter paneer | aloo channa served with either plain or pilau rice or plain naan | chicken tikka naan roll | Mysore masala dosa | chicken biryani | vegetable biryani
Five-Course South and North Indian Buffett Lunch
- Available Saturday and Sunday, midday - 3 p.m.
- The menu includes all-you-can-eat South Indian and North Indian dishes serving starters, curries, South Indian tiffin items, rice, a variety of bread (including South Indian dosa), dessert, fresh salad, poppadoms and dips
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Valid from January 2018. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Woman's Day. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No group bookings. Limit 1 voucher per table. Tables cannot be combined. Not valid in the evening. Not valid for group bookings. Mandatory booking required by phone at least 48 hours in advance, contact 01908 630585 (Milton Keynes), 020 8550 7777 (Gants Hill, Essex), 01224 645555 (Aberdeen 15-17 Belmont St, Aberdeen), 01224 82 1155 (Aberdeen - Balgownie Road, Bridge Of Don, Parkway Inn), 0131 55 67 777 (Edinburgh - 14A Nicolson Street), 0131 55 55 777 (Edinburgh - 121 Constitution Street, Leith). 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Dishes may vary every week on the Buffett and will be chef’s choice. Valid at Edinburgh, Aberdeen, London and Milton Keynes locations. Valid: both Aberdeen restaurants Mon-Thu, both Edinburgh restaurants and Milton Keynes Mon-Fri, Gantshill Mon-Sun. Weekend buffet is not available in the London branch. Excludes 26 Mar 2017. Five-course buffet lunch available only on weekends (Sat-Sun). Two-course lunch available only on weekdays (Mon-Fri). Any additional spend, over the voucher inclusions, must be paid directly to the merchant. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. For any allergic information in dishes should be notified on the day to any of the staff member and alternative options of the dish may be supplied. May be repurchased every 90 days. Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Jan 2017.
About Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant
Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant is a chain of Indian restaurants operating in cities such as Aberdeen, Edinburgh, London and Milton Keynes. The team strive to serve up traditional Indian cuisine with influences from the South as well as the North. The eatery's success has not gone unnoticed either, claiming around 25 different awards in different categories in the past five years.