Diners can enjoy a three-course meal with a starter, main and a dessert at this classically-styled 19th-century venue; house wine included
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: three courses each and a bottle of wine per pair
- Valid Monday - Thursday 7 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
- The menu:
- Starters: soup of the day, freshly baked bread | salmon bon-bon with wasabi crème fraîche | chicken liver parfait with fig coulis and focaccia croute | heritage tomato and bocconcini | pressed melon with red wine tarragon and winter berry coulis
- Mains: beef daube with red onion jam and red wine jus | chicken breast, puy lentil and chorizo | salmon with a winter salad, asparagus, cherry tomato and fine beans | roasted pork cutlet with mint and apple gel | red lentil sweet potato curry, pilaf rice, spinach and flatbread | 9oz ribeye steak, peppercorn sauce, hand-cut chips, confit tomato (£9 supplement)
- Desserts: strawberry vanilla cheesecake | raspberry Bakewell tart with chantilly cream | fruit salad and sorbet | chocolate torte with peanut brittle
Menu is seasonal and subject to change.
The Fine Print
About 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel
Shrigley Hall Hotel is spread across over 260 acres of Cheshire parkland. The 19th-century venue is situated on the edge of the Peak District, and offers accommodation in classically-styled rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. The Oakridge Restaurant and The Courtyard Bar serve a seasonal menu of international flavours, while the golf course features an 18-hole layout.