Patrons can sit down to a starter, then tuck into a 32-day dry-aged steak served with triple-fried chips and a glass of wine
About This Deal
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: choice of starter and an 8oz 32-day dry-aged steak main course with a glass of red, white or rosé wine
- Starters available include: herb and chilli calamari | pea and feta croquettes | salmon tartare | peach burrata
- Steaks available include: sirloin | rib-eye | rump | flat iron
Fillet steak incurs a £5 surcharge per person. T-bone steak incurs a £10 surcharge per person.
- Steak comes with a side of triple-fried chips
- Halal option available
- Under 18s can have a soft drink instead of wine
- Valid 7 days a week
- See the full menu
Need To Know
About Signature Steakhouse
The chefs at Signature Steakhouse specialise in 32-day dry-aged steaks ranging from sirloin to T-bone. They serve up different breeds on a weekly basis to spice things up, with halal options available. While dedicated to steak lovers, the menu also offers signature burgers, salads and even vegan options, as well as a range of drinks. The venue is situated right next to Old Trafford, and features wooden tables, exposed brickwork and a TV to watch the latest in sports.