Musical aficionados can enjoy this drag queen diva-themed walking tour covering locations such as Soho Square and Shaftesbury Avenue
About This Deal
- What’s included: drag queen diva-themed silent disco walking tour for up to four
- Departure location: The Marquis of Granby, 2 Rathbone St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1NR
- Route: Soho Square, Old Compton Street, Brewer Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, Greek St, Frith Street, Wardour Street, Soho Square
- Precise route may differ slightly from the one provided above
- Distance covered: 2.5 km
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfy shoes
- Must be 18 or older
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Silent Disco Walking Tours
Silent Disco Walking Tours provides themed tours of London for musical theatre lovers. Music hall aficionados can indulge in a solo or group experience, with several themes to choose from. Tailor-made tours are also offered.