In a Nutshell
Designed with the good of the environment in mind, these compact and light plant trays come with a matching number of bio pots
- Help reduce the use of plastic
- The bio pots give the plants 3-4 months of growing, as they slowly degrade, meaning once rooted to plant them pot and all into the garden or planter
- Skeleton tray allows the air to circulate the side of the bio pots
- When a new root hair meets the air, it stops growing out, and increases branching and new root development in the compost, as well as letting more air into the compost, too
- Overall process can help the plants grow stronger
- Designed in England
- Helps boost rooting out
- Aims to grow more robust and compact plants
- Easier straight-out planting
- Ideal for pricking out seedlings and plugs for 3-4 weeks to grow on, or sow or root own cuttings in them
- Option to purchase 12-piece packs of bio pot refills
Shipping only to the UK Mainland
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.