Choose from Four Options
- £89 for three sessions of laser hair removal on two medium areas or three small areas (85% off)
- £99 for three sessions of laser hair removal on one large area (84% off)
- £149 for six sessions of laser hair removal on two medium areas or three small areas (84% off)
- £179 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large area (81% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and patch test to determine suitability before the laser is run over the area chosen. The sessions can last approximately 30 minutes depending on the size of the area. At least four weeks is required between session.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: top or lower lip | nostrils | in-between eyebrows | earlobes | nipples
- Medium areas include: sideburns | cheeks | chin | forehead | jawline | neck | underarms | hands | feet and toes | knees | standard bikini
- Large areas include: lower legs | half arms | lower back | lower abdomen | shoulders | buttocks | extended bikini