After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce body hair
What You'll Get
What is IPL hair removal?
This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas: eyebrows | nipple | chin | navel | upper lip | hands | feet
- Medium areas: upper lip and chin | jawline and cheeks | half arms | underarms | standard bikini
Large area: neck | shoulders | full face | half chest | half back | abdomen | buttocks | extended bikini
- What’s included: IPL laser hair removal | consultation
- Who performs the treatment: qualified practitioner with over five years of experience, specialising in laser and intense pulse light treatments
- Benefits of IPL laser hair removal: less painful and more durable effects than shaving or waxing
The Fine Print
About Slimlines Laser
Providing a wide array of treatments harnessing advanced technologies, the team at Slimlines Laser aim to keep beauty buffs happy while also supporting customers in their weight management challenges. IPL hair removal and microdermabrasion sessions are also available.