Learn about the science behind the ketogenic diet, its nutrition basics, rules and reasons for its recent popularity; meal plan included
What You'll Get
- £19 for a ketogenic diet online course (96% off)
Modules included in the course:
- Course workbook and guidelines
- Introduction to the ketogenic diet
- What is the keto diet?
- The carb cycle
- Lipolysis and ketosis
- What the science says
- Benefits of the ketogenic diet
- The leptin equation
- Blood insulin levels
- Types of carbohydrates
- Glycemic load and the glycemic index
- Reducing carbs and calculating impact carbs
- Rules of the ketogenic diet
- Evaluating macronutrients
- Types of fat and optimal intake
- Introduction to what you can eat
- Eat: meat, fish, poultry and seafood
- Eat: fats, dressings and soy vegan protein
- Eat: vegetables
- Eat: fruits, nuts and seeds
- Testing for ketones
- Optional supplements
- Frequently asked questions
Introduction to the 30-day keto meal plan
- 30-day meal plan included with the workbook
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2020. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.smartmajority.com/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. 30-day meal plan included with the workbook. For further questions, please contact the merchant's customer service at http://www.smartmajority.com/contact.html.
About Smart Majority
Smart Majority is a provider of online courses that cover subjects ranging from wedding planning to bartending. Languages, flower arranging and antiques are also covered in modules, which can be worked through at the student's own pace.