Guests can find their way out of a unicorn-shaped maize maze; afterwards, kids will receive an activity sheet and adults a small hot drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: maize maze entry for one or two children, each accompanied by an adult, plus one or two small hot drinks
- Hot drinks available include: Americano | espresso | latte | cappuccino | flat white | mocha | hot chocolate | Yorkshire tea | green, Earl Grey, peppermint or fruit tea | rooibos
- Each child receives an activity sheet and a sticker on completion
- Child tickets valid for those aged three to 12
- Children under three can come for free
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2019. Limit 5 per 1 child and 1 adult or 2 children and 2 adults, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival. Valid Tue-Sun from 9am, last entry at 4pm. Those aged 3-12 are considered children. Under 3s can come for free. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for any small drink up to the value of £2.50; takeaway available. Suitable footwear and clothing must be worn. The maze is unsuitable for wheelchairs. Smoking is not permitted in the maze. Cafe will be closed 22-27 Sep, no hot drinks served on those dates. Valid on option purchased only.
About Spilman's Soft Fruits
Spilman's Soft Fruits started growing strawberries on Church Farm on two acres of land in 1970. Since then the area has expanded to 15 acres. They now grow a variety of summer fruits, including raspberries, gooseberries, blackcurrants and plums. All products are cultivated using traditional methods, without soil sterilisation, and are open to the elements. Customers can purchase an array of fresh produce, as well as spending time in the fields, selecting and picking their own specimens.