All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £8.90 for entry for one (10% off)
- £17.80 for entry for two (10% off)
- £27 for entry for four (32% off)
- £26 for entry and festive sweet treats for two (up to 16% off)
- £52 for entry and festive sweet treats for four (up to 16% off)
- £12 for entry and cream tea or coffee for one (up to 25% off)
- £24 for entry and cream tea or coffee for two (up to 25% off)
£39 for entry and cream tea or coffee for four (up to 39% off)
Spinnaker Tower is situated at Gunwharf Quays which is one of the South Coast’s leading designer shopping outlets and a home to over 90 brands
Cream tea includes fruit scone served with butter, Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam and a pot of Portsmouth Tea or coffee.
Festive treat includes a mini selection of scones, mince pies and luxury chocolate truffles for two
- Festive Tea and Cream Tea will be served in the waterfront café - please check opening times for days that may be fully booked here.
The Fine Print
Festive options expires 31 Dec 2018; non-festive options expire 31 Mar 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 24 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival to the ticket desk.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun 10am-5.30pm. Cream tea and festive treats are available in the waterfront café only. Valid for option purchased only.
About Emirates Spinnaker Tower
Emirates Spinnaker Tower stands at 170 metres tall, offering breath-taking 23-mile views over Portsmouth Harbour, the city, the Solent, the South Downs and the Isle of Wight. The popular destination boasts a high-speed lift and three sky-high viewing decks. Adrenaline-lovers can venture across the thrilling glass Sky Walk at 100 metres above sea level or try the vertigo-inducing Altitude virtual reality experience. Guests can discover stories behind the surrounding sites with informative touchscreen displays and breathe in the view from the open-air Sky Garden. After exploring the iconic building, visitors can relax in The Clouds with a coffee, a glass of bubbly or a decadent High Tea and enjoy delicious meals made with locally sourced ingredients in the Waterfront Café.