In a Nutshell
This recipe book, written by Stephanie Jeffs, is filled with low-calorie recipes that can be prepared in a matter of minutes
- 96 pages
- Author: Stephanie Jeffs
- Photographer: Tony Briscoe
- Dimensions: 20.3cm x 20.3cm x 1.5cm
- Contains 40 nutritional recipes to transform the way families eat
- Filled with recipes that can be made in minutes
- Can make eating low-calorie food enjoyable
- Turn sweet potato into a pizza base or beetroot and courgette into colourful noodles
- Includes helpful instructions on how to spiralize and which food works best
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Amazon, checked on 18.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.