One or two adventurous visitors can take on a horror walk at Glasgow Precint Cathedral, lasting around 50 minutes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £7 for a horror walk at Glasgow Precinct Cathedral for one (42% off)
- £14 for a horror walk at Glasgow Precinct Cathedral for two (42% off)
Dates of Walks:
- Friday 28 June at 7 p.m.
- Friday 2 August at 7 p.m.
- Friday 30 August at 7 p.m.
- Friday 27 September at 7 p.m.
- Friday 25 October at 7 p.m.
- Saturday 26 October at 7 p.m.
- Thursday 31 October at 7 p.m.
- Thursday 31 October at 8 p.m.
- Friday 1 November at 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 1 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance; please note that you will not be able to book before 17 Jun 2019. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations, refunds or exchanges permitted. Minimum numbers required on tours, failing which participants will be allocated to other dates. Please arrive 10 minutes before walk begins, meeting point is at the gates of The Glasgow Cathedral. Horror walks last approx. 50 minutes. Valid for option purchased only.
About Spirit of Glasgow
The guide takes the visitors around the oldest part of town and relate tales of murder, death and disease, gruesome entertainment, bloody battle, bodysnatching and witchcraft. Who knows who or what one may encounter along the way. Their costumed Horror Walk takes the customers around the Glasgow Cathedral precincts and graveyard. Spirit of Glasgow also provide private parties and special horror walk events.