This course provides an understanding of how to manage a variety of projects and a industry recognised qualification at the end of it
About This Deal
This PRINCE2 home-learning course sets foundation level students up with basic principles, project management knowledge and industry recognized qualifications. With 15 to 20 hours of study, participants can swot up on a variety of modules, getting to grips with the all the terminology involved. At the end of it a one-hour accredited multiple choice exam must be completed, and can be done so on-line via webcam or at a London test centre. Other regional test centres are also available for a £49 supplement. Once they’ve successfully completed their exams, they will be awarded with an accredited certificate and a dazzling line on their CV too.
- Exam simulation, plus final foundation exam with certificate upon successful completion
- Six months’ access to e-learning materials and support
- Computer-based study at the student’s own pace
- Optional complimentary access to PRINCE2 Practitioner level learning content
- Optional complimentary access to Introduction to MSP, a best-practice method in programme management.
- Eligible for 30 Category-C PDUs
- Module One: Introduction to Prince2
- Module Two: Processes SU and IP
- Module Three: Processes CS and MP
- Module Four: Processes DB SB and CP
- Module Five: Organization Theme Module
- Module Six: Business Case Theme Module
- Module Seven: Risk Theme Module
- Module Eight: Plans Theme Module
- Module Nine: Quality Theme Module
- Module Ten: Change Theme Module
- Module Eleven: Progress Theme Module
- Module Twelve: Exam Preparation Module
For more information on the course click here
IPR Acknowledgement: PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.spoce.com/prince2-accredited-online-learning-packages. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Not suitable for use on smartphones and tablets. Exams must be booked 3 weeks in advance. Online Exam option included, Classroom exam option also included for London. Other regional classroom exam centres available for a £49 surcharge. It is advised that customers are at least level 1 in Maths and English, Level 1 is the equivalent of a GCSE pass. Full refund if found unsuitable. Customers with learning difficulties or additional requirements should enquire prior to purchase. £50 surcharge for failure to give 10 day’s notice for changing exam date.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Nov 2015.
An APMG-, PeopleCert- and APM-accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses. Carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, the courses are run by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change, project and programme management, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.