These PRINCE2 home-learning courses set foundation level students up with basic principles and project management knowledge. With 15 to 20 hours of study, they can swot up on a variety of modules, getting to grips with the all the terminology involved. At the end of it a one-hour multiple choice exam must be completed, and can be done so from the comfort of homes, at a London classroom exam event, or optional regional classroom exam events, available for a £49 surcharge. Once they’ve successfully completed their papers, they’ll be awarded with an accredited certificate and a dazzling line on their CV too.
- Module One: Introduction to Prince2
- Module Two: Processes SU and IP
- Module Three: Processes CS and MP
- Module Four: Processes DB SB and CP
- Module Five: Organization Theme Module
- Module Six: Business Case Theme Module
- Module Seven: Risk Theme Module
- Module Eight: Plans Theme Module
- Module Nine: Quality Theme Module
- Module Ten: Change Theme Module
- Module Eleven: Progress Theme Module
- Module Twelve: Exam Preparation Module
For more information on the course click here
IPR Acknowledgement: PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.