All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 28 April 2018
· Reviewed 27 April 2018
· Reviewed 26 November 2017
What You'll Get
- £299 for a PRINCE2® 2017 online project management course (63% off)
This new PRINCE2® 2017 home-learning course sets foundation level students up with basic principles, project management knowledge and industry recognized qualifications. With 15 to 20 hours of study, participants can swot up on a variety of modules, getting to grips with the all the terminology involved. At the end of it a one-hour accredited multiple choice exam must be completed, and can be done so on-line via webcam or at a London test centre. Other regional test centres are also available for a £49 supplement. Once they’ve successfully completed their exams, they will be awarded with an accredited certificate and a dazzling line on their CV too.
* Exam simulation, plus final foundation exam with certificate upon successful completion * Six months’ access to e-learning materials and support * Computer-based study at the student’s own pace * Optional complimentary access to PRINCE2 Practitioner level learning content * Optional complimentary access to Introduction to MSP, a best-practice method in programme management. * Eligible for 30 Category-C PDUs
- Module One: Introduction to Prince2
- Module Two: Processes SU and IP
- Module Three: Processes CS and MP
- Module Four: Processes DB SB and CP
- Module Five: Organization Theme Module
- Module Six: Business Case Theme Module
- Module Seven: Risk Theme Module
- Module Eight: Plans Theme Module
- Module Nine: Quality Theme Module
- Module Ten: Change Theme Module
- Module Eleven: Progress Theme Module
Module Twelve: Exam Preparation Module
- View the details of the course
IPR Acknowledgement: PRINCE2® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Oct 2018. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.spoce.com/prince2-accredited-online-learning-packages. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Includes Foundation Exam. Classroom exam option also included for London. Other regional classroom exam centres available for a £49 surcharge. It is advised that customers are at least level 1 in Maths and English, Level 1 is the equivalent of a GCSE pass. Full refund if found unsuitable. Customers with learning difficulties or additional requirements should enquire prior to purchase. £50 surcharge for failure to give 10 day’s notice for changing exam date.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Nov 2018.
An APMG, PeopleCert and APM accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of either online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, conducted by their network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and programme, agile, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.