Students can gain insight into various aspects of project and programme management, including risk, leadership and quality assurance
About This Deal
£39 for six-month access to AgilePM® project management online course (87% off)
- Ten modules with associated interactive lessons
- Videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM® handbook and manual
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the AgilePM® syllabus
- AgilePM™ foundation and practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Online support forums and chat
- Interactive exercises to consolidate learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the Objective Testing Practitioner exam
Accredited for Foundation and Practitioner level study/qualification, eligible for 25 PDUs/CPDs
- See more info here
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.spoce.com/courses/agile-project/agilepm-project-management/agile-pm-distance-online-courses. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Materials feature an accredited content. Optional exams are not included and have to be arranged with the merchant directly. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
An APMG-, PeopleCert- and APM-accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.