What You'll Get
This PRINCE2 online learning course equips future project managers with the tools they need to succeed. Students are given six months’ access to help them swot up on modules ranging from processes and organisation, to risk management, planning, and handling change. The course covers the entire PRINCE2® syllabus, with a progress reporting facility and exam simulations providing on-going feedback.
Today's Groupon offers a PRINCE2 online training course for £99, distributed by SPOCE.
• Covers entire PRINCE2® project management system
• Describing purpose and content of all roles
• The seven principles, themes and processes
• Modules include processes, organisation, risk management, and planning
• 24-hour access for six months
• Progress reporting facility and interactive exercises
The Fine Print
Must register by 8 September 2013. Valid for 6 months from registration.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online at http://bit.ly/13gnKTg. No cancellations allowed.
Further information: Must be 16 or older. 24/7 access for 6 months from date of redemption. Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact Spoce pre-purchase. Training material only; exam fees not included. Access to a computer is required. Original value verified 16 May 2013 at 11.12am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.