Learn digital photography essentials during a presentation, followed by outdoor session and group review with editing basics explained
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £24 for a four-hour introductory digital photography and Photoshop class for one
- £47 for a four-hour introductory digital photography and Photoshop class for two
- Presentation explaining basics of digital photography
- Practical work the city centre.
- Advice will be given on how to use cameras if new
- Tuition in editing with Lightroom and Photoshop
- All guests will receive a PDF of the presentation to keep as a reference
About Studio Portraits
Studio Portraits is a creative photography company in the Belfast area. They operate from The Twin Spires Complex 1 mile from Belfast city centre. Paul Duffy is a member of the Master Photographer’s Association (MPA) and has been awarded their exclusive “Certified Professional” status in Studio Portraits / Belfast. They offer a range of services, such as family portraits, baby portraits, and wedding photography, along with individual fashionable portraits. Their photographic work is framed by a local craftsman at The Townhouse Gallery as well as other productions.