Learn digital photography essentials during a presentation, followed by outdoor session and group review with editing basics explained
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £24 for a four-hour introductory digital photography and Photoshop class for one
- £47 for a four-hour introductory digital photography and Photoshop class for two
- Presentation explaining basics of digital photography
- Practical work the city centre.
- Advice will be given on how to use cameras if new
- Tuition in editing with Lightroom and Photoshop
- All guests will receive a PDF of the presentation to keep as a reference
Need To Know
About Studio Portraits
Studio Portraits is a creative photography company in the Belfast area. They are working from Cathedral Buildings in Belfast's fabulous Cathedral Quarter. Paul Duffy is the latest member of the Master Photographer’s Association (MPA) to be awarded their exclusive “Certified Professional” status in Studio Portraits / Belfast. They offer a range of services, such as family, children and wedding portraits, along with individual fashionable portraits. The portraits are framed by a local craftsman at The Townhouse Gallery in the city centre.