What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £99 for a personal shopper day course (80% off)
- £99 for a colour analysis day course (80% off)
Colour analysis course includes:
- The benefits of colour analysis
- The science and psychology of Colour
- Seasonal colour systems
- How to carry out colour analysis on both men and women
- Client’s personal colour analysis session
- Suggested scripts
- Practice with actual clients
- How to market your business
Hair and make-up
- See the full course description
Personal shopper course includes:
- Body shapes and how to dress them
- Importance of capsule wardrobe
- Understanding and researching client’s brief
- Client psychology
- How and where to personal shop
- Key personal shopping rules
- 2016 trends
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. (Excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. Max 20 per class (colour analysis course); Max 25 per class (personal shopper course). May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 020 8265 9147. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 10.30am-5pm. New customers only. Must be 18 or over. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Feb 2016.
About ME Training Academy
Soho-based Style ME Training Academy runs several courses for fledgling stylists, from 'Men's Styling' to 'Business Planning.' Making use of the central London stores, the academy focuses on both practical work and theory. The courses have so far been taken by over 300 participants, including those seeking a new career or freelancers who want to add personal styling to their resume. The course is not just for budding stylists though, with plenty of advice and tips for women looking to learn how to style themselves.