Sip a soft drink and tuck into a sub packed with the likes of chicken teriyaki, a veggie patty or meatballs, plus a cookie or crisps
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £3.99 for a six-inch sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for one (up to 30% off)
- £5.99 for a foot-long sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for one (up to 24% off)
- £6.99 for a six-inch sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for two (up to 39% off)
- £9.99 for a foot-long sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for two (up to 37% off)
- £12.99 for a six-inch sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for four (up to 43% off)
- £19.99 for a foot-long sub with a 16oz dispensed drink and cookie or crisps for four (up to 37% off)
Subs available include: steak and cheese | chicken and bacon ranch melt | chicken teriyaki | veggie patty | spicy Italian | meatball marinara | veggie delite | turkey | big beef melt | ham | turkey and ham | chicken breast | chicken tikka | chipotle chicken | tuna | Italian BMT | chicken pizziola | subway melt
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. No booking required, present printed Groupon on arrival. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Sun 7am-11pm. Valid at Pompey Centre only. Valid for a 6" sandwich up to the value of £4.20 or foot-long sandwich up to £6.40 with a 16oz dispensed drink and a cookie or bag of crisps. Not valid for bottled drinks, hot drinks, double meat, double cheese, extra bacon, upgrade to a Salad bowl, Signature Wraps or any other extras; ask staff for details. Some items may contain nuts, milk, soya and other allergens, ask staff for details. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, including Sub of the Day. Valid only at the provided location. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 5 Jul 2018.
About Subway - Pompey Centre
Founded in 1956 by Fred DeLuca, a 17-year-old entrepreneur, Subway currently boasts restaurants in over 100 countries, with more than 2000 in the UK alone. Customers can choose from pre-planned sandwiches ranging from spicy Italian to veggie patty, or build one to their own taste. All ingredients are visible to visitors, and orders are prepared on the counter in plain view. Drinks, salads and sweets can accompany the meals. For business or social events, Subway offers bespoke platters and giant subs.