All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £25 for a two-hour sushi class with a rolling mat for one (64% off)
- £34 for a two-hour sushi class with a rolling mat and Shoku-Iku cook book for one (60% off)
- £50 for a two-hour sushi class with a rolling mat for two (64% off)
- £68 for a two-hour sushi class with a rolling mat and Shoku-Iku cook book for two (60% off)
- Learn to create sushi rolls
- How to cook sushi rice
- How to cook sushi prawn
- 25 takeaway or eat-in creations
- The history of sushi
- Learning Japanese table manners
- Learn how to correctly hold chopsticks
How to eat sushi the Japanese way
- Includes a booklet containing a step-by-step guide to all the recipes from class
Customers receive a 25% discount voucher to use during the next visit
- Each class can be tailored for children or vegans
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 02087411101 ; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 12 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by a supervising and paying adult. Ingredients are provided. Class can be tailored upon request for vegans and children. For inquiries contact merchant directly. Failure to cancel on time might result is forfeiting voucher. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking. Entire value must be used in a single visit. For information on any special assistance required including step-free access, please contact merchant directly. Customers arriving more than 20 minutes late customers will not be admitted to class. See http://suzuonline.co.uk/product/groupon-sushi-class for class times. Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Dec 2017.
About Suzu Japanese Tapas Bar
Established in 2009 by Makiko Sano, Suzu Japanese Tapas Bar was established to introduce traditional Japanese flavours to Western palates. Suzu is open to all diet requirements, including vegetarian, vegan and coeliac-friendly options. The restaurant offers delivery and takeaway, as well as eat-in experiences at their Hammersmith venue.