In a Nutshell
Handy for easily preparing a variety of curry types, these measures feature an eye-catching design and make ideal gifts
- Product dimensions: 11.5cm x 11.5cm x 11.5cm
- Made from the tin plate - should not be left wet, as it may be liable to rust
- Wash in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry immediately
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- Each measure includes a decorative tin storage box and recipe booklet for a specific cuisine
- Simply choose a recipe, fill the ingredients to the required level and shake gently to even
- Add the ingredients to the pan
- Ideal for a proper Indian curry
- Can help cooking chapatti, biryani, aloo gobi, pakora, butter chicken, jalfrezi, dahl, murgh methi, raita, rice
- Helps learn to make traditional Indian curries
- For curries of increasing heat, Goan fish curry, keema, Jalfrezi, Rogan Josh, Madras, Vindaloo, Phaal
- Uses the essential base of onion, garlic, ginger and chilli
- For intense and powerful flavours
- For proper Indian curry
- Can aid in preparing chapatti, biryani, aloo gobi, pakora, butter chicken, jalfrezi, dahl, murgh methi, raita, rice
- Ideal for traditional Indian curries
- For tagines and classic North African dishes
- Can help cook lamb tagine with prunes and almonds, fish tagine with olives, lamb and vegetable couscous, lamb Kofta, chicken tagine with olives and preserved lemons
- Classic yet refined flavours, drawing on Berber, Moorish and Arab influences
- Exotic and fresh-tasting
Shipping only to the UK Mainland
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Amazon, checked on 15.08.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.