Two or four patrons can tuck into a two- or three- course meal accompanied by a glass of white or red wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £24.95 for a two-course Moroccan meal with a glass of wine for two (up to 53% off)
- £49.9 for a two-course Moroccan meal with a glass of wine for four (up to 53% off)
- £29.95 for a three-course Moroccan meal with a glass of wine for two (up to 55% off)
- £59.9 for a three-course Moroccan meal with a glass of wine for four (up to 55% off)
- Moroccan soup from celery, lentil, chick pea with warm flat bread (v)
- Freshly prepared fried squid with chermoula sauce
- Grilled spicy lamb Merguez sausages
- Moroccan kofta (mince lamb with Moroccan spices)
- Chicken skewers
- Merguez sausages, red peppers and olive tagine
- Agadir baby vegetable tagine (v)
- Selection of mini pastries
- Dessert of the day
- Ice cream
Please note: Food allergies and intolerances – some of the dishes may contain various allergens. Before ordering please speak to the staff about your requirements.
Wine includes: 175ml Les Boules Blanc, France | 175ml Les Boules Rouge, Franc
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call +442037740779; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must book; walk-ins will not be accepted. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day. Valid for set menu only. Some of the dishes may contain various allergens. Before ordering please speak to the staff about your requirements. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Feb 2019.
Located in South London, Tangia is a family-run restaurant that serves traditional Moroccan and Mediterranean dishes. A Morrocan theme is incorporated throughout the venue giving customers an opportunity to enjoy the distinctive taste of the culture. Tangia offers a range of desserts for those with a sweet tooth and a selection of coffee drinks and cocktails to sip. Moreover, food can be enjoyed at the restaurant or at home as a takeaway. The restaurant holds TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence and is rated 30th best restaurant in London.