In a Nutshell
This tap water filter features a four-tier system to filter chlorine, heavy metal impurities and other hazardous substances
- Four-tier filtration
- Tier one contains natural zeolite ore; it can filter chlorine and other heavy metal impurities
- Tier two contains calcium sulfate to absorb organic compounds, toxic metal ions, chlorine and harmful bacteria and viruses in the water
- Tier three contains activated carbon which can absorb chlorine, odour and a variety of toxic and other hazardous substances
- Tier four contains a PVC non-woven filter layer for solids and visible impurities
- Material: bamboo charcoal
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 45mm
- Suitable for tap diameter 15mm-20mm (0.6’’ x 0.8’’)
- Expiration date depends on the water hardness
- It is recommended to replace the filter every two months
- Blackwater may flow through on first use
- Please run the tap for 5-10 seconds before every use
- Avoid prolonged use in hot water, optimal temperature is 50°C
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 4.10.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.