Up to four diners can treat their tastebuds to the flavours of India with a takeaway curry, wrap or burger, paired with a side and drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian, streetfood
- What’s included: any main, a side and a drink
- Choice of mains may include: paneer masala | chole chana | chicken Hyderabadi biryani | aloo tikki burger | onion bhaji burger | chicken tikka burger | kebab burger | lamb keema burger | paneer wrap | chole chana wrap
- Choice of sides may include: fries | masala fries | cheesy fries | Punjabi samosa | chicken samosa
- Choice of soft drinks may include: soft drinks | masala tea
- Day validity:
- Beaconsfield: Monday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cobham: Sunday to Wednesday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Finchley: Monday to Wednesday 11 a.m. to 9.30 p.m., Thursday to Friday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday to Sunday 11 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
- Staines: Monday to Sunday midday to 9 p.m.
- Hounslow: Thursday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday to Wednesday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- View the menu
Where to grab an Indian takeaway? This deal from Tapori is available at five locations across the London agglomeration - three of them within 10 minutes from the nearest major train station, and two located out of town for the benefit of motorists. The holders of this takeaway food voucher can sate appetites at the Tapori outlet off the M25, halfway between Leatherhead and Brookland, or get out of the car at the M40 Beaconsfield Service Area to stretch their legs and enjoy the flavoursome street food treat. Those who find themselves hungry within the city limits can choose form spots located in the O2 Centre on Finchley Road and the Treaty Centre in Hounslow, among others.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Valid for a side up to the value of £3.95, a main up to £6.25 and a drink up to £1.95 per person. Valid: for Beaconsfield: Mon-Sun, 10am-9pm; for Cobham: Sun-Wed 11am-9pm, Thu-Sat 11am-10pm; for Finchley Mon-Wed 11am-9.30pm, Thu-Fri 11am-10pm, Sat-Sun 11am-11.30pm; for Staines Mon-Sun midday-9pm; for Hounslow Thu 10am-8pm, Fri-Wed 10am-6pm. Valid for option purchased only.
Boasting five locations, Tapori offers traditional Indian meals on the go. Customers can tuck into regional specialities such as paneer masala, chicken tikka, or bhel puri. Both meat and vegetarian options are available.