This online course is designed to help future English tutors develop their teaching skills necessary to understand the students’ needs
About This Deal
- What’s included: support of a professional tutor | three certificates | job and CV assistance in countries such as China, Japan, Russia, Indonesia, Poland and Portugal | Job and CV assistance for an online teaching position with English First
The course syllabus
TEFL Fullcircle 120 Hour Professional TEFL Course
- Module 1: Teaching and Learning Ideas
- Module 2: Teaching Skills
- Module 3: Managing the Classroom
- Module 4: Grammar Basics
- Module 5: Verb Tenses
- Module 6: Lesson Planning PPP Technique
- Module 7: Teaching Grammar with Activities
- Module 8: Teaching Vocabulary with Activities
- Module 9: Teaching Phonology with Activities
- Module 10: Productive Skills - Teaching Speaking
- Module 11: Productive Skills - Teaching Writing
- Module 12: Receptive Skills - Teaching Listening
- Module 13: Receptive Skills - Teaching Reading
- Module 14: Assessment and Learning
- Module 15: Technology in the Classroom
- Module 16: Teaching One-to-One and Business English
- Module 17: The Importance of Reflection
TEFL Fullcircle 40 Hour Professional Teaching English Online Course
- Module 1: The Approaches to Teaching English Online
- Module 2: Technology and the Tools you’ll need
- Module 3: The Key Steps for Successful Learning on all Platforms
- Module 4: Overcoming challenges for teachers
- Module 5: Tops tips for becoming an expert online teacher
Completion of this course does not result in an English teaching degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.teflfullcircle.com/buy/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm, email email@example.com.
About TEFL Fullcircle
Aiming to help customers to teach English as a foreign language, TEFL Fullcircle offers online courses, which will provide the necessary certification to translate fluency in English into an effective classroom instruction. Customers can choose a 120-hour TEFL course and the specialist 40-hour “Become an Online English Teacher” course for a full 160-hour certificate. Fullcircle also provides job placement assistance for students looking to test their skills in schools around the world.