Grilling, sautéing and kneading their way to culinary stardom, students at Tennent's Training Academy can bring to life a selection of seafood, Mediterranean or Italian dishes with the help of celebrity chef Michael Kilkie. During each four-hour masterclass Michael will impart the requisite whys and wherefores of creating a three-course meal. Pupils receive a refreshment before a dinner of the created dishes at the chef's table. Equipment and ingredients are provided and the class is followed by a Q&A with the chef.
Tennent's Training Academy
In a Nutshell
- Seafood, Mediterranean or Italian masterclass
- Learn to make a starter, main course and dessert
- Veggie option available
- Dine on created dishes at the chef's table
- Includes a glass of wine or a Tennent's lager with meal
- Q&A with Michael Kilkie, and recipe booklet to take home
- All equipment and ingredients supplied
The Fine Print
Valid 13, 14, 24, 28 and 31 July; 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 17 and 18 August; 6, 7, 9, 13, 21 and 26 September and 4 October 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone. 10-day cancellation policy.
Further information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Additional dates may become available if demand is great. Original values verified on 26 June 2013 at 10.33am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.