In a Nutshell
Designed to gently stimulate the pelvic floor muscles, this exerciser features a large LCD display and discreet probe
Today’s Groupon offers a TensCare Perfect PFE pelvic floor exerciser. (£1.99 for Delivery)
- Exercises and tones the pelvic floor muscles to improve bladder control and incontinence, speed-up recovery after childbirth and enhance sexual intimacy
- Includes programmes for stress, urge and mixed incontinence with a tone after-care programme
- Additional pain programme for relief from chronic pelvic pain (e.g. Vulvodynia, Symphasis Pubis, or Interstitial Cystitis)
- Easy-to-use clinically approved pre-set programmes
- Lightweight slimline design
- Large LCD display
- Discreet probe for ease-of-use at home
- Requires two AA batteries
- Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Perfect PFE gently strengthens and tones the pelvic floor muscles which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness)
- Treatment sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into a daily routine
- Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks
- After the initial treatment period, the Tone programme should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of strengthened pelvic
The Fine Print
. Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by TensCare, checked on 07.12.2017.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.