All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £8.95 for a return ticket for one adult (47% off)
- £5.95 for a return ticket for one child (43% off)
- Embarks at Westminster Pier
- Takes one hour to reach Greenwich and one hour to return to Westminster
- Patrons may disembark at Greenwich stop and return on a later trip
- Boats run every 40 minutes throughout the year, starting at 10.20 a.m. with the last boat at 3 p.m.
- Step-free access available
- Bar and toilets on-board
- Live commentary on board
- Wi-Fi audio commentary in: English | Spanish | French | Italian | German | Mandarin
- London sights may include: Houses of Parliament | Big Ben |London Eye | Tower Bridge | Shakespeare’s Globe | St Paul’s Cathedral | The Shard | Gherkin
- Greenwich sights may include: Cutty Sark sailing ship | National Maritime Museum | Royal Observatory | Greenwich Market
- Entrance to any of the additional landmarks is at the patron’s own expense
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2019. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival at a ticket office on Westminster Pier. Adult ticket valid for age 16 or over. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 5s travel for free. Winter hours: first departure 10.20am, last departure 3pm. Departures every 40 minutes. Valid Mon-Sun. Valid for a return trip from Westminster Pier to Greenwich. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Sep 2018.
About Thames River Services
Established over 50 years ago, Thames River Services is one of the longest-running Westminster-to-Greenwich riverboat cruises. The business is a conglomerate of three companies: Crown River Cruises, Westminster Party Boats and Viscount Cruises, who all specialise in private charters. Customers can also choose voyages to see the Thames Flood Barrier, The Tower of London and St. Katharine's.